Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Historic Day

The media has toted this day as an historic day. Another word they are using is "defining day". 40 Million dollars is the estimated cost of the parties, security and salaries for just today alone.

The Bible tells us that we are to pray for our leaders. That is what I have been doing for the past 20 years.....since I became a Christian......and I will continue to pray for the leaders of our Nation.

The future is uncertain. The Word tells us that we can not count on tomorrow, yet we can count on the Lord. Whatever He has in store for our Country, I know that I am secure in His hands.

The United States should continue to stand up for Israel. Stand up by her if we are needed. The Bible tells us that those who bless Israel, the Lord will bless also. This is something that is not only the obligation of a Nation but the obligation of each individual to lift this Nation of Israel up in prayer and to support them in their sovereignty.

President Obama, I pray that the Lord will guide you in all your endevors whhile you lead this great country of ours. God Bless you Sir, and your entire family.

No comments:

Post a Comment