Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009 New Year

Here it is a new year. 2009. Is it possible that the coming year will see the return of Christ? I truely hope so.

What has been happening with me. I became a grandma again. I love my grands. I also like the fact that they can go home when they get sugered up by Grandpa. Haha.

We have also changed church's. We are going to a small church nearer our home so it saves on fuel. The kids love it. We have become involved in the church. The Pastor came to my husband and asked him if it was alright if he asked me to teach the adult Sunday School class. My hubby said yes. So the Pastor came to me and asked if I would teach. I told him I would since I had been subbing for the past 2 weeks.

I taught the class without studying like a teacher. I had studied like I always did but it seems like they liked my style of teaching. Now I study like a teacher, and I find that I am learning more, much more than I ever thought I would learn. The Lord is opening my eyes and heart to get deeper in His Word. It is so awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to your pastor for going to your husband first! And yay for you, I think being involved in church is very important. And learning and gaining a deeper hunger for the Word in the process! Double blessing!!

    ReplyDelete