Friday, April 9, 2010

Took Long Enough.

Finally got confirmation that all of the Year End Repots were received by the Department chairmen. Now I can relax and have fun when I hear my Auxilairy number being called again, and again, and again. hahaha

Don't know why some chairmen won't return phone calls. I called one lady 8 times before I got a return call and then it was from her MOTHER. I guess she didn't like the message I left on her phone. Maybe it was the tone of my voice, or maybe it was that I told her I was EXPECTING a return call from her TODAY. Huh.

I was voted in again as President of my local Ladies Auxilairy VFW. I will be installed on May 4th. A good friend of mine will be there to do the honors. She is the Department Conductruss this year. She installed me last year too. Ohhhh exciting times.

No comments:

Post a Comment