Monday, February 2, 2009

Evening Service

It was a great day yesterday at church. The Sunday School lesson was about the man who was demon possessed with a legion of demons. You will find the story in Mark chaopter 8 and also in Luke chapter 8. Matthew mentions it too, but I can't remember right off the bat where it is. :)

During the evening service, a message in tongues was given. Then the interpertation. Jesus was telling us that He wants us to praise Him. He gave us everything He had. He laid down His life on Calvary for us. He now stands at the right hand of the Father praying for us. All He wants is for us to come to Him and worship Him. He gave it all for us. What more do we want Him to do?

I for one will live for Him. I don't know how a person can NOT love Him. How a person can not live for Him. I will bring up my children in the house of the Lord. I made a promise to Him that I would do that and I intend to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment