Tuesday, July 10, 2007

There are days when all you can do is lean on the Word that says....James 5:14 "Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him,anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord."

I have 2 cousins right now who have cancer. One "T" has breast cancer that has spread to her bones and "S" who has ovarian cancer which as done the same thing in her body. "S" was here at my house for a family reunion with "T" and wasn't feeling well so she went home. She didn't make it home because she is in the hospital right now.

Prayer is something I continue to do suring the day. Ooohhh I'm not on my knees all day long, when I think of someone who needs prayer I lift them up right then. I may not remember the request later. James goes on to say..."The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."

This is what we as a family are standing on. If you read this, please lift up both "T" and "S" to the Lord along with their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment